The law of unintended consequences strikes everywhere. Edgar Forsenn’s experiment with tachyons and quantum physics ripped several hundred people from everything and everyone they knew into different times and universes with random results across the multiple panoramas of history. Worse, he unleashed forces that whipsawed the reality that everyone knew, and endangered the very existence of numerous complete universes.
the Death of the Universe
Principles of Christian Science-Fiction
The goal of Christian Science-Fiction is to create an exciting story in the speculative realm and also honor Christ the Lord. In order to achieve this goal we observe the following basic principles:
- 1. Any references to the Christian faith, and doctrine shall be compatible with the Bible.
- 2. While conflicting philosophies may be presented, ultimately the story shall support what is commonly known as the Christian World-view.
- 3. Gratuitous and graphic violence shall be avoided.
- 4. Explicit sexual content shall be avoided, and sex within the context of monogamous marriage shall be presented as the ideal.
- 5. Language that includes swearing, explicit vulgarity, and general coarseness shall be avoided.
In general, the text should be designed so that the author will not be embarrassed to have the book read by church members / spouses / children.